Meet the New Apprentices!
We’ve been growing our team these past few months, and we’d love to introduce you to some of the newest Apprentices to join our company in March.
Heather Bettis: Senior Sales Executive, Sales
"I live in Holly Springs, North Carolina. I’ve been working in healthcare related sales for 20+ years, and the last 10 have been software focused."
- Top 3 favorite things to do: Spending time with my 10-year-old daughter (Sophia), family/friends and my two dogs (Isabelle and Dot)! I also enjoy golf, tennis, swimming and anything outdoors!
- Where have you lived, and where are you based now? New York, Connecticut, Georgia, and North Carolina (currently).
- What is an app you can’t live without? Venmo can be great.
- What annoys you the most? Hmmm, right now it is my doggie door on rainy days! My puppy loves the water and mud!!!
- What excites you the most about joining Apprentice? Cool technology and a team that is excited about it! Everyone is very kind and helpful.
Camila Gutierrez: Customer Success Manager
"I’m joining as a Customer Success Manager. I love being part of a company that is pioneering in the digital transformation space while making an impact in the life science world."
- Top 3 favorite things to do? Spending time with family and friends, travel and cooking!
- Where have you lived, and where are you based now? Bogota, Colombia / Naples, FL / Gainesville, FL / Orlando, FL (Current).
- What is an app you can’t live without? Clock App, Spotify (Music/Podcast).
- What annoys you the most? Not appreciating the little things.
- What excites you the most about joining Apprentice? I am excited to dive deeper into life sciences at Apprentice and to work with a team that is passionate about what they do!
- If you could meet any person for coffee, who would it be? Sean Evans and Jay Shetty.
Wyatt Ling: Product Owner - Integrations, Product
"I'm joining the Apprentice team as Product Owner, Integrations. I come from a services provider primarily working with life sciences customers on their data integration needs and with their site data historians (OSIsoft PI). I'll be working with the integrations team to help communicate technical requirements and drive the execution of integration features for the Apprentice platform."
- Top 3 favorite things to do? Stay active with sports like tennis, golf, and basketball. I love spending time with friends and family. Also playing video games is fun.
- Where have you lived, and where are you based now? Boca Raton, FL (originally from), Gainesville, FL, Naples, FL, Greenville, SC, and Boston, MA (current).
- What is an app you can’t live without? YouTube.
- What annoys you the most? Unfriendliness.
- What excites you the most about joining Apprentice? I am excited to be on the product side having an impact and the opportunity to learn!
- If you could meet any person for coffee, who would it be? Roger Federer or Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Victor Loya: Sales Development Representative, Marketing
"I am a husband and father of three beautiful babies! I've only been here a short time but have already fallen in love with working at this great company, Apprentice."
- My top 3 favorite things to do: I love to spend time with my family! Workout! And always finding a way to be a better person!
- Where have you lived, and where are you based now? I currently live in El Paso, TX. I've traveled to many places but I've always made it back home to Texas.
- What excites me the most about joining a company like Apprentice? I would say the fact that I am part of a life changing industry. I am part of something unbelievably amazing.
William Smith: Release Manager, Engineering
"I am joining as Release Manager on the Engineering team. I have worked in Games/Software my entire career, starting off in Quality Assurance for Blizzard Entertainment, then to Microsoft Game Studios, after which I switched over to Software Quality Assurance which then evolved into release management deploying the software for an MVNO cellular provider."
- Top 3 favorite things to do? I love creating deliciousness in the kitchen with my wife Nereyda (Netty) with a recent focus on salsas, bread baking and canning. Also I have found a renewed passion for weight lifting and running, and am hoping to accomplish a marathon in the near future. Finally I enjoy the great outdoors; be it heading to the Oregon coast, camping in Tillamook National Forest or just getting out to the skate park to watch my son shred on his trick scooter or BMX bike. Also of course heading to the soccer field be it indoor or outdoor to watch my daughter continue to hone her skills.
- Where have you lived, and where are you based now? Born and raised in sunny Santa Barbara CA. A brief, fun filled time living on the North Shore of Oahu HI, then to Irvine CA and then finally to where I am currently based - The greater Portland Metro area - Sherwood Oregon.
- What is an app you can’t live without? Spotify.
- What annoys you the most? Closed-mindedness.
- What excites you the most about joining Apprentice? The energy and excitement to deliver solutions that will have an impact.
- If you could meet any person for coffee, who would it be? Anthony Bourdain.
Michele Studhalter: Demand Generation Manager, Marketing
"I’m joining the Apprentice team as a Sr. Demand Generation Manager. Demand Generation marketing in the SaaS space is my happy place and where I’ve spent my entire career. I was most recently part of a patent analytics company focusing on, among other things, innovation in the LS space."
- Favorite things to do: Outdoor adventures with my dog Hutch & partner Sean, I also love baking and endurance sports. Ultramarathons, ski loppets, swim marathons, Ironmans… the more tiring it sounds, the more appealing it gets.
- Places lived: All over Ontario, NYC, France, and Switzerland. Currently calling Collingwood, Ontario home.
- App I can’t live without: Spotify.
- What annoys me: Daylight savings and clocks that make ticking sounds.
- Superpower: I can sleep pretty much anywhere and will be fast asleep in <5 minutes.
Are You the Newest Face of Apprentice?
Want to join our growing team of passionate problem-solvers who are changing the future of medicine? Check out our open positions today! Explore careers at Apprentice.
Stay in the Loop!
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to get more updates on company news, events, and all the awesome people who are joining our team.